HAL : FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How to submit a publication ?
- You must have an account : create one, from the HAL website.
- You may submit a publication with or without the full text.
- Before submitting a LaBRI research report, ask firstname.lastname@example.org for a report number.
- See also the HAL FAQ about submissions (in French).
- How to modify or remove a publication?
- You may add texts to, or remove, a non-full-text publication.
- To modify a full-text publication, you have to create a new version.
- As a rule, a full-text publication may not be removed : to withdraw it, create an "empty" new version (with a comment explaining why it was withdrawn). If it is really necessary to remove it (duplication, copyright difficulties...), ask email@example.com.
- Do you need help ?