graph algorithms in a distributed setting, graph exploration,
- A Õ(n2) Time-Space Trade-off for Undirected s-t Connectivity. Presented at SODA 2013.
- Collision-Free Network Exploration with Jurek Czyzowicz, Dariusz Dereniowski, Leszek Gasieniec, Ralf Klasing, and Dominik Pajak.
- The Multi-Agent Rotor-Router on the Ring: A Deterministic Alternative to Parallel Random Walks with Ralf Klasing, Dominik Pajak, and Thomas Sauerwald. Accepted for PODC 2013.
- Fast Collaborative Graph Exploration with Dariusz Dereniowski, Yann Disser, Dominik Pajak, and Przemyslaw Uznanski. Accepted for ICALP 2013.
- Optimal Patrolling of Fragmented Boundaries with Andrew Collins, Jurek Czyzowicz, Leszek Gasieniec, Evangelos Kranakis, Danny Krizanc, Russell Martin, and Oscar Morales Ponce. Accepted for SPAA 2013.
- Splittable Single Source-Sink Routing on CMP Grids: A Sublinear Number of Paths Suffice with Przemyslaw Uznanski. Accepted for Euro-Par 2013.
- Member of Academy of Young Scientists (AMU), Polish Academy of Sciences
- Ph.D. thesis: defended at the Gdańsk University of Technology, June 2007 (advisor: Krzysztof Giaro, title: Path Assignment with Wavelength Constraints)
- Awards for scientific work:
- Witold Lipski Prize for Young Researchers in Computer Science, 2009
- Foundation for Polish Science scolarships (FNP Start), 2009, 2010
- Prime Minister's prize (Ph.D. thesis), Poland, 2008
- Chancellor's prizes, Gdańsk University of Technology, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Best Paper Award at SPAA'07 (for joint work with Pierre Fraigniaud, Cyril Gavoille, Emmanuelle Lebhar, and Zvi Lotker)
University education: 2000-2005 M.Sc. Eng. in Computer Science (Gdańsk Univ. Tech.),
2002-2006 M.Sc. in Mathematics (Univ. Gdańsk), 2005-2010 M.Sc. in Physics (Univ. Gdańsk)
- 1st place in Primus Inter Pares contest 2005 (best student of Poland)
- 1st place as a team in the 6th and 10th International 24-hour Programming Contests www.ch24.org, 2006, 2010
Conference committees (2011-2013)
- SSS 2013 - 15th International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems, Osaka, November 2013 - PC member.
- DISC 2013 - 27th International Symposium on Distributed Computing, Jerusalem, October 2013 - PC member.
- ADHOC-NOW 2013 - 12th International Conference on Ad Hoc Networks and Wireless, Wroclaw, July 2013 - PC member.
- SSS 2012 - 14th International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems, Toronto, October 2012 - PC member.
- MFCS 2012 - 37th International Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, Bratislava, August 2012 - PC member.
- SEA 2012 - 11th International Symposium on Experimental Algorithms, Bordeaux, June 2012 - PC member.
- ICDCN 2012 - 13th International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking, Hong Kong, January 2012 - PC member.
- DISC 2011 - 25th International Symposium on Distributed Computing, Rome, September 2011 - PC member.
- SIROCCO 2011 - 18th International Colloquium on Structural Information and Communication Complexity, Gdansk, June 2011 - PC member, co-chair (organization).
- Spoj.com - if you wish to practice your programming skills online, to participate in a programming contest (or hold your own), this is the place you were looking for.