Scientific Community Participation
- Committee member for Philippe Roose HDR thesis, November, 2008, LIUPPA/IUT de Bayonne, France
- Reviewer for Journal of Computing Science and Engineering, 2008
- Reviewer for Journal IET Software, 2008
- Reviewer for Journal Science of Computer Programming, 2008
- Program committee member of CFSE-6 (6ème Conférence française sur les systèmes d'exploitation), held in Fribourg (Suisse), February 2008.
- Reviewer for Journal IET Software, 2007
- Reviewer for PADL'07, GPCE'07 and TOOLS'07.
- Committee member for David Bromberg PhD thesis, December, 2006, University of Versailles, France
- Program committee member of the 6ème atelier sur les Objets, Composants et Modèles dans l'Ingénierie des Systèmes d'Information
- Committee member of the best French thesis award in operating system issued in October 2006 during CFSE-5. The award was sponsored by the ASF (French chapter of the ACM/SIGOPS) and France Telecom.
- Program committee member of CFSE-4 (4ème Conférence française sur les systèmes d'exploitation), held in Le Croisic, April 2005.
- Member of the organisation committee of Eurosys 2010, Paris - France
- Co-chair of the 2nd international workshop on Domain-Specific Program Development (DSPD, 2008), in association with GPCE.
- Reviewer of project proposals for the French Research Agency (ANR) - 2007,2008
- Chair of the French chapter of ACM/SIGOPS since February 2008.
- Secretaty of the French chapter of ACM/SIGOPS April 2005 - February 2008.
- Co-chair of the 1st international workshop on Domain-Specific Program Development (DSPD, 2006), co-located with ECCOP.
- Member of the IFIP working group 2.11 on program generation since 2004.
- Routing device for an IP telephony system, European Patent
EP1887774 (February 2008)
Burgy Laurent, Consel Charles, Latry Fabien, Palix Nicolas, Réveillère Laurent.
AwardsBest french PhD thesis in operating systems from the French chapter of ACM/SIGOPS in 2003. The award was sponsored by the ASF (French chapter of the ACM/SIGOPS) and Microsoft research.