Acces plan to LaBRI
The postal adress of LaBRI is: 351, cours de la Libération F-33405 Talence cedex.
The LaBRI is situated (map) or download pdf) in the "A30" building in the middle of the Science Campus of the University of Bordeaux, Talence, on the right just after the duck pond. The entrance is at the farthest corner, at the northern extremity of the building.
Reception for the laboratory is up the stairs one floor, door 167. An intercom at street level is available for contacting one's correspondant directly.
To travel to the LaBRI
Ask for l'university of Bordeaux, 351, cours de la Libération, Bât A30, TALENCE.
By city bus and city tram from the train station:
- By tram: take the tram C towards les aubiers and get off at Quinconces. Then, take the tram B towards Pessac centre and get off at Peixotto.
- By bus and tram: take the bus liane 9 and get off at Barriere St Genès. Then, take the tram B towards Pessac centre and get off at Peixotto.
- By bus: Take the bus Liane 10 to Beausoleil. Get off at Peixotto.
By city bus and city tram from the airport:
- Take the bus Liane 1 and get off at lycée de Mérignac. Take the tram B towards La Gardette - Bassens - Carbon-Blanc and get off at Hôtel de ville. Then, take the tram B towards Pessac centre and get off at Peixotto.
- You can also take the shuttle to Bordeaux. and get off at Gambetta. Then, take the tram B towards Pessac centre and get off at Peixotto. It is a bit simpler but more expensive.
If you arrive by the beltway (rocade), use exit 16 marked Talence-Domaine Universitaire. Turn right at the light (towards Bordeaux) and follow Cours de la Libération to the big green gate. If you arrive from the center of town, first find Place de la Victoire. Once there, follow the arrow to Domaine Universitaire de Talence. Keep going straight (you will pass Barrière St. Genès and the fountains at Talence); you will see the big green gate on your right.
Book hotel near the LaBRI
See the list : here