The papers below are grouped by topics. See also my dblp.
Vector addition systems
- The Reachability Problem for Petri Nets is Not Elementary [arxiv]
with Wojciech Czerwiński, Sławomir Lasota, Ranko Lazić and Jérôme Leroux, accepted to STOC 2019.
- Affine Extensions of Integer Vector Addition Systems with States [pdf]
with Michael Blondin and Christoph Haase, CONCUR 2018.
- Polynomial-Space Completeness of Reachability for Succinct Branching VASS in Dimension One [pdf]
with Diego Figueira, Ranko Lazić, Jérôme Leroux and Grégoire Sutre, ICALP 2017.
- Timed pushdown automata and branching vector addition systems [pdf]
with Lorenzo Clemente, Sławomir Lasota and Ranko Lazić, LICS 2017.
Database related logics
- Weak Cost Register Automata are Still Powerful [arxiv]
with Shaull Almagor, Michaël Cadilhac and Guillermo A. Pérez, DLT 2018.
- When is Containment Decidable for Probabilistic Automata? [arxiv]
with Laure Daviaud, Marcin Jurdziński, Ranko Lazić, Guillermo A. Pérez and James Worrell, ICALP 2018.
- Pumping lemmas for weighted automata [pdf]
with Cristian Riveros, STACS 2018.
- Copyless Cost-Register Automata: Structure, Expressiveness, and Closure Properties [pdf][arxiv]
with Cristian Riveros, STACS 2016.
The journal version is in JCSS.
- Maximal partition logic: towards a logical characterization of copyless cost register automata [pdf]
with Cristian Riveros, CSL 2015.
- Eliminating recursion from monadic datalog programs on trees [arxiv]
with Joanna Ochremiak and Adam Witkowski, MFCS 2015.
- Monadic Datalog and Regular Tree Pattern Queries [pdf]
with Filip Murlak and Adam Witkowski, MFCS 2014.
The journal version is in ACM TODS.
- Decidability of weak logics with deterministic transitive closure [pdf]
with Witold Charatonik and Emanuel Kieroński, CSL-LICS 2014.
- Complexity of Two-Variable Logic on Finite Trees [pdf]
with Saguy Benaim, Michael Benedikt, Witold Charatonik, Emanuel Kieronski, Rastislav Lenhardt and James Worrell, ICALP 2013.
The journal version is in ACM TOCL.