Welcome on my professional webpage
I am Romain Giot and since September 2013, I am a research assistant at the IUT de Bordeaux and I am responsible for the team "Back to Bench and Beyond" in the group "Bench to Knowledge and Beyond" of the LaBRI.
Before, I was a post-doctoral researcher at France Télécom in the research labs of Caen. My research was related to fraud detection in mobile phone payments, and I participated to the Europen project MASSIF.
Contact at IUT Bordeaux
- 23-11-2018 Remi Delassus has defended his PhD thesis with success.
- 05-02-2017 Paper Evaluation of Biometric Authentication Systems through Visualisation of Partitioned and Bundled Power-graphs accepted by the Information Visualisation 2017 (IV2017) conference.
- 09-29-2016 Paper Broken Bikes Detection Using CitiBike Bikeshare System Open Data accepted by the IEEE Symposium Series in Computational Intelligence 2016 (SSCI 2016) in the symposium CIVTS.
- 04-28-2016 Paper Zoo Graph - a New Visualisation for Biometric System Evaluation accepted by the conference IV2016.
- 04-12-2016 Paper Enhanced Template Update: Application to Keystroke Dynamics accepted by the journal Computer & Security.
- 10-05-2015 Paper A Review on the Public Benchmark Databases for Static Keystroke Dynamics has been selected for the virtual issue Celebrating the Breadth of Biometrics Research 2015 of the journal Image and Vision Computing.
- 07-06-2015 Paper A Review on the Public Benchmark Databases for Static Keystroke Dynamics accepted by the journal Computer & Security.
- 2015-05-13 Paper Visual Graph Analysis for Quality Assessment of Manually Labelled Documents Image Database accepted at ICDAR 2015.
- 2015-05-04 Paper Fast Graph Drawing Algorithm Revealing Networks Cores accepted at IV 2015.
- 2014-09-06 Paper Predicting Bikeshare System Usage Up to One Day Ahead accepted at IEEE SSCI 2015.
- 2014-02-09 RaSIEM CFP has been distributed.
- 2013-09-01 Hired as an associate professor at the University of Bordeaux.
- 2013-06-11 Paper Analyse des comportements dans un système de transfert d'argent sur mobile accepted for SARSSI 2013, 8ème Conférence sur la Sécurité des Architectures Réseaux et des Systèmes d'Information
- 2013-05-21 Paper Fraud Detection in Mobile Payments Utilizing Process Behavior Analysis (Fraunhofer and Orange) accepted for The 2nd International Workshop on Recent Advances in Security Information and Event Management (RaSIEM 2013).
- 2013-05-17 Abstract Classification de phénomènes de diffusion de l'eau de données d'IRM de diffusion accepted for GRETSI 2013.
- 2013-04-29 Paper A New Protocol to Evaluate the Resistance of Template Update Systems Against Zero-Effort Attacks accepted for the CVPR 2013 Biometrics Workshop.
- 2013-04-19 Presentation of Predictive Security Analysis - Concepts, Implementation, first Results in Industrial Scenario at CSP-EU 2013 with Roland Rieke (Fraunhofer SIT).
- 2013-04-18 Participation to the SecCord Advisory Focus Group on behalf of France Télécom.