I am an assistant professor (HDR) at University Bordeaux and researcher at Inria Bordeaux Sud-Ouest (manao team), LaBRI, and an invited researcher at ESTIA engineering school. I did my PhD under the supervision of Christophe Schlick at University Bordeaux, and my Master thesis in Darmstadt (Germany), University of Technology, with Johannes Behr.
My research is in the realms of Computer Graphics; I concentrate on geometry processing and 3D modeling, and especially surface reconstruction, analysis, and matching. I am also interested in 3D user interaction, and especially tangible user interfaces, spatial augmented reality, and computational imaging.
- May 14, 2019 : We showcase our autostereoscopic transparent display prototype at the Display Week 2019 this week, in the I-Zone. (Thomas Crespel, Patrick Reuter)
- March 5, 2019 : New work accepted at Digital Holography 2019: “Autostereoscopic transparent display using a wedge light guide and a holographic optical element” (Thomas Crespel, Patrick Reuter, Xavier Granier, Adrian Travis)
- October 10, 2018 : New work accepted at the ACM JOCCH journal (Journal of Computing and Cultural Heritage). “Wedge Cameras for Minimally Invasive Archaeology ” (Thomas Crespel, Adrian Travis, Patrick Reuter, Xavier Granier)
- March 21, 2018: I presented my habilitation thesis (HDR) entitled “Towards user-integrated surface exploration and manipulation in 3D”. (Brett Ridel, Patrick Reuter)
- March 9, 2018: Our paper on “Teaching Spatial Augmented Reality: a practical assignment for large audiences” (Brett Ridel, Patrick Reuter, Nadine Couture) has been accepted at Eurographics 2018 (education track).
See here for a complete list of my publications.