Since October 2017, I am a PhD student at University of Bordeaux and LaBRI under the supervision of Marthe Bonamy, Paul Dorbec and Cyril Gavoille. I am mainly interested in graph theory and combinatorial reconfiguration.
Before that, I obtained a Master's degree in Theoretical computer science from the University of Bordeaux in September 2017. For more information, you can download a short version of my curriculum vitæ (in English).
List of publications
Other research activities
For the academic year 2018/2019, I teach at the computer science department of the University of Bordeaux. More precisely, I teach the following courses:
- Initiation à l'informatique (L1). Cours intégré, 32h;
- Techniques algorithmiques et programmation (L3). TD et TP, 25h;
For the academic year 2017/2018, I taught at the University Institute of Technology in Computer Science. More precisely, I taught the following courses:
- ACSI Méthodes systémiques (DUT2). Cours intégré, 14h;
- Programmation orientée objet (DUT1). TP, 20h;
- Conception orientée objet (DUT1). Cours intégré, 28h.